All the auspicious proceedings combined with some decorum, turn out to be divine blessings. That’s why, we request our devotees to go through the following guidelines while booking any blissful event with us.
Devotees will need to fill the registration form with all the mandatory details while booking any Puja package.
- If a devotee doesn’t provide a specific date for the Puja in his/her registration form, then we will affirm a suitable day for Puja according to the divinely Muhurta (auspicious time) decided on the basis on birth details filled by the specific devotee.
- After confirming the booking of a Puja Package, the devotee can neither cancel it nor apply for a refund. But he/she can either ask for next available Puja dates, or book any other Puja package as a reimbursement of money.
- After the accomplishment of the Puja, the devotees will receive Prasad via courier/post.
- During an ongoing Puja, any of the family members of the devotee are welcomed to join the Puja either physically, or through Skype, Zoom, Google Duo, WhatsApp, or other suitable means of video calling & conferencing.
- The Puja ceremonies conducted by us are in any of the holistic temples of Rishikesh or Haridwar on the banks of river Ganges.
- If a devotee requests for Puja at his/her respective location, then:
1.Maximum four persons are allowed to join a Puja ceremony physically.
- 2.In order to attend Puja in person, the devotees will have to travel to the respective location on their own expenses.
1.The devotee will be responsible for managing all the travel expenses (departure & return) along with the stay arrangements for priests or Pundits.
- 2.Extra 25% of the specified Puja cost will be charged to the devotee.
More Booking-Related Info:
For booking a Puja and knowing the Homa charges & necessary details, please contact on +91 9760678037.
- The booking charges will include Puja offerings, libations, and other arrangements.
- Any Puja package can be booked with single or multiple names. The names mentioned while booking will be recited during Sankalpa.